Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Slots New? on the road again!

Wanting to build the best track I can and looking for input on the subject has lead me to a fantastic opportunity.  I have been contacted by the North Alabama Slotcar Association with an invitation to come and tour their tracks.  I consider this a great honor and will be going there on Nov. 3rd to meet the track owners, some of the racers, and see 4 of the tracks they race on.  I have a list of questions to ask which will help me in my own layout design and construction.  I have not fully decided how my layout will be done yet so this invitation comes at a wonderful time for me.  Whatever I decide to do, I know this trip to Huntsville, AL will be beneficial.  Plus, I will be writing a post documenting the tour of their fantastic tracks.

Be watching for a post on the North Alabama Slot Car Association next week.  It should have a lot of information about them and several pictures.

For those burglars who know where I live and would like to take advantage of the fact I will not be home on that day...My 6'3", 280 pound son will be at the house waiting for you.  I am sure he would like to meet you.  He hasn't eaten anyone in months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Muscle Car Class

edited 2/8/2020 This class will run with the same rules as Stock Class with the following exceptions. BODIES The only bodies allowed wi...