Sunday, August 20, 2017

Changes in Slots New?

As I stated when I started this blog about 45 days ago, I have no idea what I am doing.  I am learning as I go.  One thing I have learned is that people tend to check the Race Results for their local tracks, but they read the articles I write.  Sometimes they come back and re-read them.  In order for the Race Results to not push posts off the Home Page before some have had the opportunity to read them I have made some changes.  The Race Results will no longer be front and center on the Home Page.  The Race Results will still be reported on the tracks I am covering only they will show up else where.  You will now find the Race Results for the various tracks located on the side bar to the right under "Current Topics and Race Results".  There will be a page there for each track.  Instead of having a unique page for each day of racing at each track, I will be editing each tracks Race Results with the latest results at the top.  For example to find the most current results from Dungeon Raceway, look under Current Topics and Race Results, then click on Dungeon Raceway, Prattville, AL Results.  This way I will not be using as many unique pages and it will be easier for me to keep it organized.  For example Charlie's Garage has been condensed from seven pages to just one.

Other adjustments you may have noticed concern what I refer to as my monthly articles.  These are articles I will post each month on several topics.  Tip of the Month is one tip I will feature each month from another slot racer.  This post will be up for the entire month as will a post on a racer of the month and product review of the month.  You will be able to find these in the Current Topics and Race Results section and on a bar going across the top of the Home Page.  You will also be able to find them and any past articles under Articles.  Under Articles you will find a list of articles including past articles that go together.  Currently looking under Articles you can find Racer of the Month with the number 2 beside it.  This indicates there are two articles concerning Racer of the month there.  You will note the Editorials has 11 listed.  Here you can find oll the editorials I have written.  In the bar that runs across the top of the Home Page you will also find Scheduled Races.  Here you can find out who is racing when and what classes.  This information is to the best of my knowledge but is subject to change so you should check with any track you are traveling to before leaving.

If you have a product you would like to see reviewed let me know.  When reviewing a product I will contact the manufacturer of that product to find out more detailed information concerning the product.  I endeavor to bring out the best and the worst aspects of the products in a fair manner.  If there is a particular racer you would like to see interviewed as Racer of the Month, let me know.  The Tip of the Month will come from racers who are uniquely qualified to bring out certain tips each month.

I am hoping to be adding a Georgia track to the Slots New? coverage in this month.  Keep checking back and if you have any suggestions you can send them to slotsnewmonthly@gmail.com

That's all for now so keep the trigger squeezed and your eyes on the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Muscle Car Class

edited 2/8/2020 This class will run with the same rules as Stock Class with the following exceptions. BODIES The only bodies allowed wi...